ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Football Squad Picture

Fiesta ST-3
Tonight I'm taking pictures of the local league Champions first team for a kit launch and I'm a little nervous to say the least.

Any hints or tips for me before I go?

I've never done anything like this, hence the nervousness.

Scott.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
wait until the team have put the kit on, then take the photos.

Wide. Low aperture. Shoot lots of the same frame.

If there's 15 blokes. Someone will be poking someone in the ear, closing his eyes, sticking his tongue out etc etc. The more frames you take, the more chance you have of getting a good one.

Fiesta ST-3
Haha very funny.

Dan any suggestion on focus mode. I'm concerned if I drop the Aperture, I'm going to loose focus of the back row...

2.2 bar shed.
Indoors/Outdoors? Indoors your going to be bumping the ISO considerably to get a decent shutter speed at a small enough aperture to ensure everyone is in focus.

Take it you've got an external flash or two?

Fiesta ST-3
Yea fine mate. Nothing great/exciting. It lasted all of 2 minutes as they just wanted to play football. They also chose the location so I didn't have much choice with the sun etc so had to make do.