ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For all the haters..

None
FredYozzasport said:
ha, i still officially hold the record as the fastest 1.2 (and the most powerful)

so ner!
What bhp was that??? im aiming for the quickest 1.2 8v so ner :p

Chocolate Bar™
M1TCH said:
mark how have you acheived an extra 10bhp from the engine?

viper with custom feed, sports cat, stealth system and a bit of a high milage (40k on 53 plate) lol. thath rolling road figure was taken at 6k, so prob squeeze another bhp out of the biatch! important thing is i've lost no torque, and the torque give is perfectly smooth so alls good :approve:

Megane 225 Cup
its all about the 1.4 nowdays... :D

Although i used to love my 1.2 8v.. was the dady for handbreak turns and messing about in car parks :)

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
For some reason, my old punto, although it rarely started and if it was parked on a hill the handbrake got stuck and it had to be pushed forward to relieve straing or something.. well that seemed faster accelerating than my 1.2 16v, but it got to about 70 and sounded like a cat tied to a ceiling fan.

The clio SEEMS slower in the lower gears (perhaps thats because it's brand new and the Punto was an R reg and sounded done-in anyway) but when I get to 70 it's silent and goes all the way to 70 ish.... :rolleyes:

Yamaha R6
dfifty1 said:
lol i think weight reduction it more effective then engine mods to increase acceleration in a 1.2 filters do f*ck all imo

Best mod on a 1.2 is a new car.. :clown:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
my old 1.2 16v was slow as feck.

looks nice though.

lol @ Austin........you don't do things by halves do you sir?

how is the italian stallion?