ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For the audio boys on here!

Clio 2.0 172
Right,wanting to get an aftermarket headunit for the 172 and have pretty much narrowed it down to the xda305 alpine,the one with the full colour screen. Does anyone know if this can be used with a DAB unit at all?

Iceberg Ph1
Nice.. I do like this HU.. Out of curiosity how much have you found one for price wise?

Anyways onto your question.. I believe these HU's do not have any attachments that let you use a DAB with them.. (I assume you mean an alpine DAB attachment and not one of those stand-a-lone units that plug into a AUX in?).. The only compatable upgrades for these are for Bluetooth.

Hope this helps..

P.S.. Why you after DAB? I've used 2 units now with DAB and tbh the quality isn't all that!

Clio 2.0 172
Em around the £240 mark mate

Ah rite. Tbh mate i dont really know why,I use DAB at home for stations like 1Xtra and just thought if it was an option I might just get it in the car aswell

Better than yours. C*nt.
Alpine only do DAB on their DVB-T boxes, a bit shortsighted IMO but it's their call.