ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For the E30M3 Lovers.

Is it worrying that I got excited when he is using all the same brushes and polishes as I used on the R8?

Nice detailing.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
lol same brushes here as well :eek:

Car looks awesome, there was a grey one in the staff car park at the World Series last year, looked amazing!

Weeman sucks ****
I think I've been in that car, that detailer is based from my home town and a mate has one identical to that.

The best car ever

E90
By the way waddle, if he's selling it, ask him to give me a bell, they are making silly money over here at the moment, martin got 14k for his track one, steves would make a fecking mint, and exchange rate euros to pounds rocks.

172, Tiguan
Pc'd mine yesterday. Steve will be along with the terrible pics soon no doubt.

Dan, haven't forgot your pm.

M2 Competition
Ha! I need to see how clean it is compared to mine.

Wheels have just had a refurb, but worried if i dont keep cleaning they'll melt.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
That looks amazing. Love the E30.

Wonder how much the value of the car has gone up after doing that.

E90
money%20pit.jpg

nah its built by Germans, its cheap to run, aslong as you dont spend a fortune on stick on tacky bits like richardson does.

M2 Competition
money%20pit.jpg

nah its built by Germans, its cheap to run, aslong as you dont spend a fortune on stick on tacky bits like richardson does.

Lol! Its just had an m3 front grille, and is due some springs. Need to sort out the dodgy faded rear spoiler at some point. Other than that, staying as is. (maybe a dave f one day... )