ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

for those not in the know---pics inside..

well, if i have any probs with it than i can always go to the scrappies and ge a new airbox for wot? a fiver? if that.

but tbh, it sounds good and it does pull a bit better on acceleration.

each to their own tho, thanks for the honest opinion. :p hehe

Depends where holes are facing..if you get a replacement filter inside there and its getting some cool air, its just as good as any aftermarket crap.

-Rob

well i got holes all round, and ive got a piperx filter on order to replace the standard one in there at the mo. but yea rob- a lot better than this aftermarket crap.

tbh - i just wanted to drill some sh*t up

greg

should of gotten a curcular saw peice for holes, thats a small hole compared to the 3-4" holes you could of made!

now go get one and make some bigger holes!

oh and try and do em in a straight line this time

and er file the edges off, dont want them bits of plastic melting onto ur engine!

hehe, weight - stop picking HOLES in my workmanship....hehehehe -sorry cdnt resist.

the holes have been filed, and i ddnt fancy the straightline - prefer the swiss cheese look myself!