ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For those virgins....

1.8 Civic EX
^^it will do if you put the effort in mate. Make sure you take the wax off properly tho as mine has gone a little streaky Doh!! still feels as smoooth as and looks real clean now...

106 GTi
MattyH1 said:
How come u use soapy water instead of the quick detailer r-jay?

IMHO - No real need to waste quick deatiler to clay when a strong car soap solution works out cheap and for me provides more slickness when claying which helps to not to do any damage.

Williams 2
r-jay said:
IMHO - No real need to waste quick deatiler to clay when a strong car soap solution works out cheap and for me provides more slickness when claying which helps to not to do any damage.
Which car soap do u use m8, warm water too? Would one clay bar be enough to do the whole car?Cheers

106 GTi
Whatever I am using at the time on the car, Megs Gold Glass or NXT both work fine. Normally put 2/3 cap fulls in a small canyon spray bottle.

One clay bar should be plenty. I normally divide the Megs ones into 3, and normally only use 1/3.