ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ford Fair 2011

F56 MINI Cooper S
Anyone else going Ford Fair this coming Sunday, I am going and very much looking foward to it. Not been before so am excite about going.

Should be good :cool:

120d M Sport
I went down last year and I thought it was a good day.

Some quite amusing sights such as the Mondeo owners club (full of chav dad types) and the concourse stand (which I love, but you have to laugh at some of the owner types, for whom Ford Fair is perhaps one of the few times they get out!).

If you have been to French Car Show, you will realise this is actually a much broader show and how Silverstone absolutely kicks Rockingham into touch as a venue.

Thinking about it, I far prefered Ford Fair in 2010 to French Car Show this year.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Ye i hear its a big show with plenty on view, is it an all day thing or not enough to view? are you going this year?

hope the weather is nice too

Ollie's Silver Cup
Been a few times back when I had a Ford.

Really good show IMO, lots to see all day. You can literally spend hours just wandering around the stands and displays. :)

Insignia SRi
Its an awsome show, it's massive. You can litterally spend all day there and spend a fortune.....................which i have done in the past!!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I should be heading up with a mate in his FRS. Been there for the last few years, it's a good show.

Lol @ the Mondeo owners club stand; couldn't agree more!

Megane GT
I should be there, and camping the night before with a few mates who are on UKFN. Never been before, but should be a laugh :)

Evo 5 RS
a lot of the Fiesta bredrins' are chuffing it up there this weekend, I know that much fam.

Been once, was pretty good tbh

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Mondeo owners club?

LOL.

I s**t you not, this is the first thing I found in their media section.

100_1074.jpg

A-f**king-mazing. LOL!

Lionel Richie
this year i think they're going for the world record for "the most amount of people called Dave from Essex in one place at the same time"

Vivaro van
Im headin up there on sunday, went last year and had a great time, loads to see and do, loads of stands to buy bits from and if u camp its best imo then u wont hit traffic goin

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I s**t you not, this is the first thing I found in their media section.

100_1074.jpg

A-f**king-mazing. LOL!

There are probly only about 10 s**T Cars like this at the show and 9 of them will be on the Mondeo owners club and they are usually tucked up a corner some where :D

Worth goin just for the concours ! 0-60 All day and track all day . If you are into fords or not you WILL enjoy this show !

120d M Sport
People saying there's lots to see/do.. Do you just mean the cars? What else is on offer?

Yeah, a lot more cars there, shows what a huge following Fords have. A lot more owners clubs there, no fault of the FCS.

I liked the 0-60 too, got 9.7 in my old ZS :cool:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
There were loads of Fords littering the roads around Silverstone, many broken down LOL! Went last year, it's a nice chilled show and huge.

Megane GT
Im not really a huge fan of fords but it was an alright show, amazing to see so many cars there, even if there were about 300 focus rs's that had barely any difference between them! And lol at the galaxy owners club with their subs in the boot!

Merc
lol at the Galaxys. Imagine the kids "dad it's embarassing when you collect me from school with Run DMC on full blast". Mid-life ftw.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol I see that mondeo, they were all s**t like most of the cars there. I will never be going again, so much rust and tracksuit bottoms.

Megane GT
lol at the Galaxys. Imagine the kids "dad it's embarassing when you collect me from school with Run DMC on full blast". Mid-life ftw.

LOL! I did see a very bored little boy sitting on the edge of his dads galaxy boot next to his fusion subs :)

120d M Sport
No lest tasteless than French Car Show, lets be fair.

I think Ford Fair as a show is a lot better, far more classics on show and cars with real pedigree than the offerings at FCS and a far better venue.