ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ford Racing Puma - Project #36

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not mine sadly but I know the owner and this car back in the day convinced me to buy mine!

I may bid on it as a business purchase but it's already getting a bit silly considering full restoring is required.

Screenshot_20220720-204949_eBay.jpg

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
One of my neighbours had one when I was a kid. Was always a huge fan and they’ve aged really well. Just a shame they’ve got old ford tax applied now and are all silly money

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Why has he called it a 'barn find' when he has owned it for 15 years?

Or did he do what that bloke with the Ferrari or something did and forget where he put it for 10 years?

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Megane 250 Cup
Be interesting to see what it finally goes for.... Looks like a big job to sort

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maybe easier just buying this stunner - 2 owners 68k.

I'm not sure if people realise this yet but voo is a Ford management number.... I had 467 and this is 466.... f**k my life!

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  T.Turbo
Always liked the look of these. Too frightened to buy one as i cant weld :LOL:

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
12 hours to go and the good one is still the same price as the one that looks like the body is holding the chassis together. It’ll be interesting to see where they both end. Just goes to show what adding “barn find” to an eBay ad does 🤦‍♂️