ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Former Glory!!!

M140i

£191 for the air con, £333 for the paint job, £25 for the grill, paint job was for a couple of other bits as well hence the cost!

M140i

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 11 August 2005

cheap then:eek:
Unfortunately not, but Im just happy its sorted now!:) Big thanks to Mike172sport as always for help, Diamond guy!

M140i

MB couple of weeks ago it looked like someone had tried to steal the lower grille of the car, resulting in a pierced air con radiator, broken grille and lovely scratched paintwork!! Wasnt a happy bunny at the time!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

still wouldnt be a happy bunny if i had to pay that much out for someone else trying to steal from my car!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

I thought u was the daddy of cleaning cars? Look at the bit u missed next to the GB part :sleep:

Useless ;)

M140i

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 12 August 2005

I thought u was the daddy of cleaning cars? Look at the bit u missed next to the GB part :sleep:

Useless ;)
PMSL Havent cleaned it 4 at least 5 days lol!!!!! Ill try harder;)