ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 5 Photo's and Vids thread.

1.8 Civic EX
Thought I'd have a go at making my own half decent design. Rushed it a bit but I'm quite pleased with the result....

GetPhoto.jpg

Just had a go at another one. Started bit of a theme here, might try an Iron-Man R8 later....(photobucket seems to have ruined the quality of this one a bit)

GetPhoto%201.jpg

Last edited:
  Nippy white cup
If you go to testdrive or tune a car and select the Test track there are a few layouts. You can drive round the aeroplanes or through all the hangers etc. There are loads of amazing places for pics but you can't use the layouts on multiplayer :(

Nippy white cup
Loving the hangers! The lighting looks great. Another of mine but might see if I can gets some with a few cars at some point

12815871354_5596a86245_c.jpg

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Loving the hangers! The lighting looks great. Another of mine but might see if I can gets some with a few cars at some point

Lovely picture that. I'm still trying to get used to photo mode on this. Not used it for ages. Pictures come out naff for some reason haha :approve:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That's pretty cool! Is that actually my car...i note the sticker and slightly larger exhaust...albeit lack of roll cage.