ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 5

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
No FM8 news then 😔

Barely played FH4 but I'll probably still be buying this. AMG One there too 👀

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
FM8 is going to be next gen only so I expect it to release fall 22

I seem to gravitate towards horizon because it’s abit more casual pick up & play.

Also love exploring the open world environments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks decent but I'm shocked that they've STILL not done Japan, it seems madness.

Every few years I hope for it and they do some other weird country.

I'll still play it on GP since it looks great in ultrawide though

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
It looks decent. I'll definitely be getting it. Like said you can just pick it up and play.

Mk1
Sigh,, looks like I might have to get the new xbox for this, then... does look a bit 'vast' but will see, FH4 was amazing I thought

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
i will get this, enjoyed FH4, keep promising myself a wheel to play these, but never get round to getting one.

i really really miss the original Gran Turismo format, winning cars for winning series, and unlocking licenses with the trials.

Clio
1628605230026.png

Looks alright, hope the side of the mountain is some sort of time trial hill climb

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I’ve just paid £30 odd quid for the season pass & car packs etc.

Rude not too since I’m getting the game on GamePass.

First Forza game I won’t own the physical copy which feels abit odd. I’m abit old school like that.

Clio
As I don't have an Xbox at the moment and I've confiscated the daughters for her bedroom being a mess (which I messed up) I am now going to plant some marijuana in her wardrobe as an excuse to remove Apex and Fortnite from her harddrive so I can install Forza 5.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Will be on this all day tomorrow [emoji1303]
Looks incredible!

Apparently it is better than Forza Horizon 4 in every way!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Looking forward to playing this. Got to many games pre installed so will be on all sorts over the coming weeks 🤣

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
This has come out at a perfect time, had an ankle operation on Tuesday so signed off work for 4 weeks.
Managed to get a new series x ready for being off work for so long, looking forward to getting in to it!

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Had an hour or so on it this morning. Watching it on YouTube etc really doesn’t do it any justice. Even on my 3 year old 4K Samsung tv it looks astonishing.

Really enjoying the feel & diversity of the opening races / exploration.

I have pumped some serious hours into FH4 & can see this being all consuming over the next few months.

Got hernia opp in December so will have a couple of weeks to binge this, halo & GTA [emoji1303]

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If you buy premium now can you play it today? Or did you have to pre-order it?

If you buy premium version now you'll get access now. Was tempted but think I'll just wait as it's hard to justify it with how little I played Horizon 4 in the end.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It's only £40 if you have game pass already. And yeah they know what they're doing because most people will cave over the weekend.