ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 5

Clio RS 200
Anyone struggling with taking a photo of the 911 for the weekly challenge(s)
No.

Are you taking a photo of a the particular car specified in the weekly challenge and not just a 911? From memory I think it was a 2019 911.

If you haven't got one in your garage set up a race where the 911 will be included in the race cars and take it then.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
Thought I’d make an @AdDaMan rep since the game’s based in Mexico

F372A9E1-8FFD-4EE0-8ACC-723622E79550.png

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Settings: auto steering, brake assist, auto gearbox. Go to the Goliath and do it with your fastest car. Sit with your finger on RT and let the Xbox do the work and reap the rewards with loads of XP, skill points, credits and wheel spins

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve had my Series X delivered today, and I properly can’t wait to play this game.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I love this game but I’m struggling to find what to do, I mainly enjoy the races but done them all so hoping for some dlc?

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I love this game but I’m struggling to find what to do, I mainly enjoy the races but done them all so hoping for some dlc?

There’s the monthly seasonal challenges to keep you occupied too [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm seeing it as more of a collectathon tbh. I just want to complete everything.

The race around the whole island is pretty cool! Over 10 mins
I did it tonight, but I thought it was just a normal race so used my F50 GT. I was on the limiter, blocking people from getting past for a lot of the race 😄

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I think it’s too overwhelming. I played it for a few hours but there’s almost too much choice and i end up not really knowing what to do and not achieving anything

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think it’s too overwhelming. I played it for a few hours but there’s almost too much choice and i end up not really knowing what to do and not achieving anything

Agreed they chuck too many races at you at once then there's all the speed traps and drift zones the map is cluttered. I ended up ignoring the actual story festival things while I rinsed all the events I hadn't done yet. The game progression is all messed up imo it's not smooth at all and the constant rewards and praise you get in the game feels like it was built to please 5 year olds.

Shame as the game is a lot of fun if you get down to the actual racing and core part of the game but they ruin it with all the extra s**t. Should keep my driving game needs satisfied until Forza Motorsport comes out but when that's out Horizon probably won't get touched again.

If you find the game boring definitely hot lap and try get good spots on the LB's trust me when I say you can kill hours and hours chasing tenths sadly Horizon isn't as good for this especially with the hacker problem they seem to have too.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The pace at which festival sites unlock is ridiculous, but once they're all unlocked it calms down a lot and you can decide what you want to do.

I tend to pick a theme and do that, so did all the speed traps, then all the road races. The accolades feature is cool, this was something I liked with the 4 lego dlc, gives you stuff to complete to get them all.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy

I use the event filter on the map & pick them off categories ie do all story’s 1 day then do street races the next etc depending on what I fancy doing.

Fast travel also helps a lot.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I use the event filter on the map & pick them off categories ie do all story’s 1 day then do street races the next etc depending on what I fancy doing.

Fast travel also helps a lot.

i keep forgetting about the filter - might give that a try

Clio RS 200
I played FH4 a lot and worked out at the end I had missed out of getting some hard to find cars that were not available to buy in the Autoshow as I had focussed on completing all of the races/stunts/zones on the map first.

I think the best approach is to play complete the weekly challenges and daily challenges so that you can be awarded the hard to find cars as you go along. When you have done the weekly and daily challenges then do some of the races on the map. When you get a bit bored of the races complete some of the stories.

You will save yourself a small fortune by earning the cars through challenges rather than buying them in the Autoshow.

Inferno 225 cup
I’ve just set my son up with g920 setup, he loves it, doing clutch,brake acceleration perfectly until he hits something.
f3d53c6fcb86aa7575cf6f4afcda5d2f.jpg

Seat should be on his way shortly along with gearstick.

Driving a stock rs turbo.

(I know this isn’t the news forza,that’s downloading)

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I’ve just set my son up with g920 setup, he loves it, doing clutch,brake acceleration perfectly until he hits something. View attachment 1572202

Seat should be on his way shortly along with gearstick.

Driving a stock rs turbo.

(I know this isn’t the news forza,that’s downloading)

I just done similar with my son. Not using the clutch yet as he struggles to reach the pedals properly and I don’t think he has the coordination yet but I’m getting him used to the gear change.

5C5356FB-DF86-47EE-BB44-F422114EF03C.jpeg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Hot wheels expansion released yesterday for those who are still playing.

really enjoying it so far. Much better than the recent standalone hot wheels game.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'm already trying to figure how to get some of those things you hit in mid air that look like fuel pumps!!