ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza3 added tracks

AG 200 cup
I've downloaded the tracks and cars with the code that you get in the box but they aren't showing up on the game but are on my hard drive anyone else had this problem.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Also, how the hell do you get the Premium theme? I've gone on the website, but I don't know how to get it from there to my XBox. Tried a couple of time to no avail.

Also, how the hell do you get the Premium theme? I've gone on the website, but I don't know how to get it from there to my XBox. Tried a couple of time to no avail.

I wondered this also. I was under the impression it would download as soon as you turned the xbox on.

I did manage to sort it, but I can't remember how! I THINK I clicked on 'download premium theme' in the mini dashboard thing and it came up as free when it opened to download.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I've downloaded the tracks and cars with the code that you get in the box but they aren't showing up on the game but are on my hard drive anyone else had this problem.

Arnt they the benchmark tracks etc,

for the cars, go into Buy a car, and you will notice a symbol next to some makes i.e Nissan for one, and you will notice the Nissan Gt-r Hakosuka as some call it, thats one of them :)