ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freds Kawasaki alloy paint job

A well built VW

:DI REALLY Like them (took balls Fred) nice to see soething different from all the black on black ones these days ( helps running a refurb business)

Mazda MX5 1.8

i didnt think much of them when i 1st saw them but they grew on me thru the day......

still not quite sure about them!

They look pretty cool actually, and I feel they have had exactly the desired effect in getting lots of attention!

But Fred, I thought you were having two one colour and two another?

Lionel Richie

nice pics there!!!!

i did it to be different

everyone is doing black wheels at the moment, and silver is SO 1990s!!!!

i dont half feel a plonker driving it though, EVERYONE just stares at you!! but that was the idea!!!

Ziel Nurburgring

Looks even better in the flesh. Digi pix just dont do the colour justice, it looks a bit bland in those snaps but is very sharp and rich really

Lionel Richie

some people like it, some dont!!!!

i like to be different, i mean the wheels were black before, how many people have black wheels????

did anyone see anyone else with green wheels???? i think not

thanks for the comments, might go "ello sailor" on the next colour!!!!!

its all about being different, and not copying what everyone else is doing

H22A7 Accord Type R

hmmmmm......................can i change the colour ya doing mine then???? to be different............lol

R.I.P 182

I thought it looked really nice in the flesh, as said above, pics dont really do the colour justice!! But oh god it was LOW! lol!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 31 May 2005

some people like it, some dont!!!!

i like to be different, i mean the wheels were black before, how many people have black wheels????

did anyone see anyone else with green wheels???? i think not

its all about being different, and not copying what everyone else is doing

I sort of see where youre coming from, but theres a fairly obvious reason you were the only one with Green wheels........ they just dont look right!

Its not just about being different, surely its as much about improving the look of a standard car, whether its subtle or major...... To me a well modified car is one that 90% of the public would choose over the Standard version.

With Green wheels i think its safe to say youll be the only one with them for a while...........unless you catch the attention of the whole Max Power brigade.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

I thought it looked great. Looks like a proper track car.

Its hardly Max Power, lambo doors and side exhausts are for them.

Very individual and a great advertisement for lap-tab.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

I think they look alright, motorbikes have had bright coloured wheels for years so why not put them on cars? Look nice on Freds anyway as its black and uncluttered.

big red bus

Freds wheels looked sh*te int he pic when i 1st saw them!

Then i saw them at FCS and they looked f**king good!

deffonetly different and not chavvish or max powerish!

Black on black looks Gash IMO! If you dont like it then so be it!