ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free Rear PBS Brake Pads when...

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
..you buy the fronts!
We are able to offer this great deal on PBS brake pads until Midnight the 31st October GMT. When you order your Clio front pads from us, we will give you a free set of rear pads!
Both the Clio 2 and Clio 3 have a pad available for the rear. Just place an order from now until tomorrow evening and we'll sort the rest :D

Clio 2 RS PBS brake pads
https://www.kamracing.co.uk/car-tun...rorace-brake-pads-renaultsport-rs172-182.html

Clio 3 RS PBS brake pads
https://www.kamracing.co.uk/car-tun...race-brake-pads-renaultsport-rs197-rs200.html

Kev

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
Great deal! If I buy Clio 3 fronts, possible to get rears from the Mk2? I am in 4 pot conversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
I can match their shipping.
This deal costs dealers profit already (we dont get free rear pads) but I can match it. Hard to do lots of tiers of discount as we have the reward scheme running also.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
@Kev@KAM Do we get any discount as members ? Free delivery ?

Only reason i ask is i would rather a ClioSport Trader got my business rather than someone who isn't and you can get them direct from PBS for slightly cheaper (postage costs)

Jons ran the numbers and good news. He says we can do it.
I'll put the discount code on our forum page.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Yeah I can do that combo too :D
Chris? If so I just answered you on facebook

Clio 172 (CUP)
Kev, should I just let you know on here that I also want Clio 3 fronts and Clio 2 rears? Assume I just order the fronts via your website then?

Clio 172 (CUP)
Kev, should I just let you know on here that I also want Clio 3 fronts and Clio 2 rears? Assume I just order the fronts via your website then?
Order placed, # is: 200017433 , can you throw in Clio 2 rears please, cheers.

Ian

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
For anyone that missed the deal previously. Its running again for Black Friday - ending Midnight tonight
For people running Brembos on the Clio 2 - we've set up the product - Just add the fronts to your basket and we pack rears automatically
Thanks for the support!

K.