ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free Renault World Series

Clio 197
Was just wonderinf if anyone is going to this event at Silverstone. Was to late for the fre tickets. Do you know where I can get one?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
yeah ill be going again this year. pretty sure the free tickets arent available just yet.

Clio 197
Yeah I will hopefully wil be going if I can get tickets. I want to go to the French car show aswell but with the club. I dont know anyone though on here yet and dont want to go on my own.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Yeah I will hopefully wil be going if I can get tickets. I want to go to the French car show aswell but with the club. I dont know anyone though on here yet and dont want to go on my own.

Come along to FCS anyway, i dont know anyone on here either and am going.

Ph1 172
Ill be going again, but this year with something to keep me occupied in the fields for a few hours afterwards - f**k sitting in 2 hours of ques again.

Tom

White APE
Lol. I remember the threads after it last year with us all moaning about our sunburn blisters etc.

Did find some cracking roads on the way home though :D