ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free Sky HD

Impreza WRX
Hey guys, just to let you know Sky HD is free with free fitting online atm.

Just signed up to another box for the bedroom!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
yeh the box is free, but they make it up by charging you £60 quid to install it....

Citroen DS3 DSport
I had a look and installation was free without multiroom but I did need to subscribe to the HD pack at £10 per month.

Set up: Non-standard set-up may cost extra. Standard set-up of Sky+HD box with the HD Pack is £30 for new Sky TV customers (free if you join online), £60 for existing customers (£30 with a new Multiroom subscription and free with Multiroom if buying online). Standard set-up for a Sky+HD box without HD pack subscription is £30 for new Sky TV customers and £60 for existing customers (£30 with a new Multiroom subscription). Sky Broadband set-up fees for existing Sky TV customers £60 for Base, £30 for Everyday & Connect or free for Unlimited.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
free for new users, where they have to mount a dish, run coax etc..... 60 quid for existing users where they need to open a cardboard box...... that makes sense sky :)

Never above 25mpg
I had a look and installation was free without multiroom but I did need to subscribe to the HD pack at £10 per month.

Set up: Non-standard set-up may cost extra. Standard set-up of Sky+HD box with the HD Pack is £30 for new Sky TV customers (free if you join online), £60 for existing customers (£30 with a new Multiroom subscription and free with Multiroom if buying online). Standard set-up for a Sky+HD box without HD pack subscription is £30 for new Sky TV customers and £60 for existing customers (£30 with a new Multiroom subscription). Sky Broadband set-up fees for existing Sky TV customers £60 for Base, £30 for Everyday & Connect or free for Unlimited.

You won't be able to get HD if you dont take it out ;)

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yeah I know that but I was highlighting that all you need is the HD pack and not the additional Multiroom for new customers. The £10 HD fee is a rip off though so I'll stick to Virgin Media.