ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2017 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand! (15th-16th July)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
dunno just seen a post some lad driving around like a tool hit another car. tbf there is vids coming up with a lad in sleeping bag being dragged along the grass via a tow rope he says he hit is head agaist a car bumper flol TOOLS

ffs what's wrong with these idiots.

Where was you yesterday @cs_dave ?

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
From what I hear donnington was a complete let down compared to previous years?

i didnt manage to go but it depends mate i think. it seems that cs.net got a much better location than they do at combe and that corner with all the clubs rammed together has upset everyone in there lol

personally i dislike combe

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Thank god for csoc. If that club didn't exist all those fucktards would be ruining cs.net! They may be saying they don't want FCS at donny again and I bet after that s**t going in donny won't want it back either. f**king kids these days don't know when they have a good thing going and just f**k it up.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Thank god for csoc. If that club didn't exist all those fucktards would be ruining cs.net! They may be saying they don't want FCS at donny again and I bet after that s**t going in donny won't want it back either. f**king kids these days don't know when they have a good thing going and just f**k it up.

yeh mate the vids where the guy clipped a car thats been pulled was crazy. also crashing in a camp site so they say loads of security ad to run over ill be surprised if mark dow dosnt get a ear full from people above him

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
We could have done with a bit more space. Of all the clubs along that side I think we had the most cars to space ratio.

yeh one of the main guys on the other site said he was upset he ad a square stand he wanted a more rectangular stand haha

security taking peoples keys no camping next year you heard it here first5c800c77c28d7a78575b42ac7d8be826.jpg