ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French day at Crail

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Me and Dave will probably be heading up in mine with Steve and Callum convoying with us, we'll go the A92 then through Leven, Anstruther etc

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Er dunno actually Jamie, I'll find out when it starts and see when Dave fancies leaving too could meet at the bridge.

No bother Mate I'll be up for it if the weather holds. Bridge would be good

Astra gsi turbo
1. arg_carra
2. sam_clio182
3. Djw John
4. Djw Dave
5. .Stevo.C.
6. Keenan172
7. frazjam
8. w33 brl
9. Azza_
10. Adam.
11. dgilmore
12. crombie

im going to park next to adam

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Right, for anyone leaving from the proper side of the bridge and fancies convoying up then Dave and I will meet you at McDonalds at 815 and we'll leave at 830 with full stomachs and high cholesterol.o s

Who should we be waiting on?

1. The Djw Boys

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
1. arg_carra
2. sam_clio182
3. Djw John
4. Djw Dave
5. .Stevo.C.
6. Keenan172
7. frazjam
8. w33 brl
9. Azza_
10. Adam.
11. dgilmore
12. crombie
13. danzel

Anyone thought of getting one of them big banners?

172,MR2 GT-S
I'll be making an appearance at this too so will hopefully see some of you about.

I only know W33 BRL so if any of the rest of you see me in silver ph1 172 with grey wheels come over for a blether.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I need that banner to take to the next Old Firm game LOL!!!!

(whenever that will be)

2002 Flame Red 172
Right, for anyone leaving from the proper side of the bridge and fancies convoying up then Dave and I will meet you at McDonalds at 815 and we'll leave at 830 with full stomachs and high cholesterol.o s

Who should we be waiting on?

1. The Djw Boys

Think ill come along and get the flamer up the strip. Will let you or Dave know by Saturday night

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I might even take the grannymobile down the strip if I feel like it, maybe I can finally crack the 16 second mark lol

I'll be making an appearance at this too so will hopefully see some of you about.

I only know W33 BRL so if any of the rest of you see me in silver ph1 172 with grey wheels come over for a blether.

Paul are are coming first think or later on?

if first think Ill get you at the small car park at the windygates roundabout along with who else is meeting there

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
What time are people planning on arriving for this? just so i know what sort of time i need to leave aberdeen. I'm also guessing im the only person heading from the north?

172,MR2 GT-S
No to sure at the mo wayne hopefully early doors though, got a mate coming over from west lothian so need to find out what time he's coming.

Paul are are coming first think or later on?

if first think Ill get you at the small car park at the windygates roundabout along with who else is meeting there