ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freshly Liquidized

KK so came home from work and the baby needed a clean:eek: so set to work. Work carried out since last pics are colour coding incluiding silver 16V badges at gr8 aggrevation and expense didn't opt for the cheaky 2.0 sport badges;) like sum chavs altho hav to admit through no fault of my own ended up drivin round with sum on for a week an a half cos the paint shop cut corners and screwed it up:mad:, full dent removal (whole car gone over), painted front calipers silver :rasp:.

Jobs To Do:
1.Fit Viper Alarm 480XV £499 ouch!!! (with remote start)
2.Lower -60mm Apex Kit £270 ish
3.ASAP find a Pearl Black RenaultSport 172 MK2 PH2 Rear Bumper, if anyone out there has got one for sale let me know, thanks:D

Weapons of choice:
Triplewax car poo
Megies clay and kwik detailer
Auto Gleam Deep Shine Wax (lol applied with torn up old T-Shirt lol)

TaaDa!:
DSC02878.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

DSC02888.jpg

DSC02900.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02885.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
sweet mate, i prefer the alloys on yours to my 04, i think they suit the cars better!

as soon as uve lowered it on apex should look awesome, i like the front sport grille, especially because of the lower bumper is different to the sport so doesnt look exactly the same, just makes the forn of the car much nicer!

good work!

RB 182
You b**ch looks clean as fook :p. HOly s**t with the alarm worth it i spose though. doesn't it have a Thatcham cat 1 anyway? I wanted to do that stuff to my car but as it's new thought i better wait a while :(