ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

from this to this........

K9 EVV
just been looking at some pics of my car....

2004:

Attachments

• P2040041.jpg
    P2040041.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 86
  • P4030065.jpg
    P4030065.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 111
  K9 EVV
to this 2006:

Attachments

• K9EVV3.jpg
    K9EVV3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 98
  • justwashed002.jpg
    justwashed002.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 78
  • 05006.jpg
    05006.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 05005.jpg
    05005.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 111

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
kev O said:
had it on for one month, biggest mistake off my life... sold it to a mate.. he loved it.

Me too!! Tho i had it on for more than one month.

Golf GTI 1.8T
thats one beautiful clio!!!! lil tip which I do, you see those metal side sills under the car, get some black hammerite and just spray the whole way down the sill nown and again, makes it less obvious than the 'off' black durty colour that they get so easily.

V6
mitchzxr said:
thats one beautiful clio!!!! lil tip which I do, you see those metal side sills under the car, get some black hammerite and just spray the whole way down the sill nown and again, makes it less obvious than the 'off' black durty colour that they get so easily.
skirts solve that problem better lol nah that gd idea there very nice car not sure bout rear mudflaps other top work mate

Clio 172
I really like black clios, but I think you have too much black on the car. It lacks something. The black looses it's affect. Some subtle colour change somewhere would help it out ie red calipers.

K9 EVV
clio-lane said:
I really like black clios, but I think you have too much black on the car. It lacks something. The black looses it's affect. Some subtle colour change somewhere would help it out ie red calipers.

going for some gold or lime green caliper very soon, just need a few things to sort out.

Megane225FF
wheels look good with the drop you have.. and as said before, looks better without that silver grille...
good work fella.