ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front fender 172 sport

172 Rally Car
Hi, I have a 172 sport as a rally car.

In rally front fenders are not a long lasting part, and I need new ones from time to time..

I was wondering if the front fenders for the "sport" version are the same as the normal versions..

I got my hands on a used front fender, and not only did it look "smaller" but where the fender goes up to the front wings it did not look the same.. So I was wondering if maby I got a hold of the front fender of a different model then the 172? And if not, do I need to use "normal" front wings to use a "normal" front fender, witch is easyer to get a hold of..

And no, english is not my first language;)

a low one
You can't fit non sport bumpers on a 172 without arches, arch liners and I'm guessing maybe a few other bits too.

172 Rally Car
ok, thx.. Does enyone know how much used sport bumpers go for in england? They are so hard to come by over here in Norway that its maby simpler and cheeper to ship them over..