ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front fog lights mot?

Cheers guys. Do we know if after market steering wheels are still hit or miss with testers? I can put on the standard wheel no problem but all my mods are declared on insurance so dont understand whats the deal with mot.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers guys. Do we know if after market steering wheels are still hit or miss with testers? I can put on the standard wheel no problem but all my mods are declared on insurance so dont understand whats the deal with mot.
Does it still have an airbag? I was under the impression that if it had a steering wheel wheel airbag from the factory and the MOT tester notices it's missing, even if there's not an airbag light on, it will fail an MOT.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
As it stands I’ve never had a problem with an aftermarket wheel as long as the dash isn’t lit up, I don’t think there are many testers out there who are that anal about it tbh as long as the car is safe in their eyes.

Does it still have an airbag? I was under the impression that if it had a steering wheel wheel airbag from the factory and the MOT tester notices it's missing, even if there's not an airbag light on, it will fail an MOT.
Yeah its a fail, I put the standard wheel on. This is for kwik fit mind, 20 quid mot cant go wrong, or perhaps you can 😄