ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front fogs help, not fuse or relay on UCH - whats next to try?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
This is bugging me now, my fogs have always worked, never use them but thats not the point!

Just looking round the car for the mot checks and hmm front fogs not working - fair enough not tested at mot anyway but I don't tolerate faults!

Fuse is fine but replaced anyway, swapped the relay on the uch round from main lights and fogs and the lights are still fine so relay is sound so what next?

The relay i've noticed doesn't 'click' when you switch the fogs to their position thats why I thought it was the relay.

Sooooo? help lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Well it flew through its mot so now I'm back on this...

Help! :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I thought that, but I thought if the light didn't show up on the dash and the relay didn't pull then it was an issue bfore that?

I'll give it a wiggle mind ;)

anything
is it the switch on the lever ,, also you do know when the auto lights are on the fogs wont come on only when you activate them manually

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Yeh knew about that - anyone who can't figure that out is a dumb dumb! I could try a new stalk I guess..

1.2 16v 02 GOLD :)
iv had same problem, mine was a broken wire on the stalk, top white wire, got a second hand stalk from a brakers and fitted it, sorted mine out well worth a check :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
iv had same problem, mine was a broken wire on the stalk, top white wire, got a second hand stalk from a brakers and fitted it, sorted mine out well worth a check :)

Interesting, looks like I'll be trying that one out.