ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front fogs lights for an expression

renault clio 1.2 16v
I've got the back spoiler, gonna get the alloys, sort out an exhaust system but the fog lights are f**king me of guys.

went to renault, 'i havnt got fog lights on my clio, its an expression so its got the covers'.
dealership - 'right ok, fog lights are 60 quid plus vat each!!, wiring is £18 quid, stalk on steering wheel is another 80 quid and fitting you can ring this guys..... and he said 296 quid for fitting!'

i mean thats around £400 for fogs lights on my mk2! they can screw right off.

renault clio 1.2 16v
Passenger side.

tbf mate, think im jst gonna do sumink else, i need an exhaust, alloys and sum speakers and for the price to fit the two stupid lights makes it pointless in my eyes, its potentially nearlly 500 quid for lights!
its stupid cheers tho man

2000 renault clio 1.2 8v
i just fitted the fog lights to my mk2 ph1 myself, without the wiring or anything of course, just because they look cool. If don't necessarily need them to work then its the cheapest way to do it.