ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front splitter fell off

ARCTIC BLUE 182
My splitter half came off today and some of it has cracked off due to running it over, will renault replace this?:dapprove:

Maz

LY 200
Doubt it but you could try

Same happened to me on the motorway and they told me that unless I had the part they couldn't help :( told me to go and collect it off the motorway and they would see what they could do, I was like yeah I will go and risk my life trying to recover it NOT !!

Burgandy 174 sport t
older megane one looks quite good, If I brea mine again I will fit one I dont think the cup splitter will glue together another time

Ad

MK2 FRS
not a chance of getting it under warranty and to be fair most manufacturers wouldnt replace them. They dont just 'fall off' Theyve either been hit on a kerb or a variety of wear and tear reasons.

Maz

LY 200
Glad you managed to get Renault to replace the splitter, I knew I should have rang RUK about mine rather than handing over £130 grrr