ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel Filter buying on line

AYK

Clio sport 2.0( 2001 )
I can ;t buy the clio 2.0 172 fuel filter in dealer in Hong Kong . So where can i find the filter through the internet, web site , and other way i can buy it . Thx

Lots of Alfas
They crop up on the uk eBay from time to time. If its the external one for a 172mk1 then its shared across many different cars, I know edde knows which ones..

AYK

Clio sport 2.0( 2001 )
To all guys, my clio 2.0 MK 2 2001 is useing internal filter which build in the oil pump so what are the part no. of the filter, thx

AYK

Clio sport 2.0( 2001 )
Thx for your advice but if there any other fuel filter in 2.0 clio 16V MK 2 ?
The dealer ask me to change the whole fuel pump instead . can any one give me the exact part numbers the fuel filter.
:eek:

Lionel Richie
thats the only way you can change it, you have to replace the entire pump unit

there in no need to change the filter

Filters good for least 150k personaly I've been looking into it so long as its not been lket get dirt in the tank its never gonna need to be chnaged for a lot of miles cars disintegrate earlier.