ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuji S6500fd First Pictures

Got one of these for xmas to get me started in photography.

still learning the modes and so far just taken things on P and Super Macro Mode. Beach Pictures taken at Hornsea

DSCF0064.gif

DSCF0041.gif

DSCF0050.gif

DSCF0045.gif

DSCF0047.gif

DSCF0048.gif

Top work, some really nice shots there. Love the last one in particular.

Seems to blur the background quite well in macro mode as well, surprising for a non-SLR camera.

Tungy
I got the 5700 but to be honest I don't haev a clue yet. Need to get some practice in somewhere.

Would help if the instructions weren't all in French! :( Bloody pixmania.

P.s. pmsl at old chappie on bench.

Top work, some really nice shots there. Love the last one in particular.

Seems to blur the background quite well in macro mode as well, surprising for a non-SLR camera.

Thanks everyone, really happy with this. Should be a nice introduction into using a camera properly.

Regarding blurring, I read your guide yesterday regarding bluring in Aperture mode, unfortunately i cant seem to take a decent portrait or picture of a wildlife etc... and have the background a little blurry. Super Macro is the only way of doing this effect, must be doing something wrong.

Revels Mum & Sister
I might be wrong but it depends what the aperture will go up to at what focal length. According to the specs the Aperture is from f/2.8-f/11

When the aperture is bigger i.e f/2.8 you get most blurring and a smaller focal point.

Excellent photos. I like the last one as well

Aperture on a bridge camera is completely different to aperture on a DSLR lens. Due to the much smaller sensor on a bridge camera you won't get anywhere near the same blurring effect when using f2.8, it's mainly just helpful in that you get a brighter image at longer focal lengths.

Tungy
I might be wrong but it depends what the aperture will go up to at what focal length. According to the specs the Aperture is from f/2.8-f/11

When the aperture is bigger i.e f/2.8 you get most blurring and a smaller focal point.

Excellent photos. I like the last one as well

:quiet: *whooosh*