ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full Decat Blueflame

Rsport182Cup'd
i am getting a full decat blueflame for the 182

Anybody got one on, comments, pro's cons,
loss / gains
5K kick etc etc

please help

regards russ

VW ....
better exhausts out there to be had IMO but guess ok for the money .

A lot on here seem to like them .

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
good luck to u! im still waitin for them to make mine about 8 months on!

Rsport182Cup'd
no offence fred but it is an obvious reply from you as they are a competitor, i would say that about all of my rivals

Lionel Richie
no no, thats the truth, the welding is terrible, compare it to a Janspeed in a similar price range and the quality difference is massive!

Dirty E91
I've got one, I like the look of it, sound is deeper on idle and is only really loud when your gunning it. Still got my 5k kick, car seems to rev easier. All in all very pleased with it.

Basically there are plenty of options out there, but I haven't heard of anyone having one them rubbishing it.

Rsport182Cup'd
i was only trying to guage this as i got a damn good offer and going to collect it tomora, just wanted to know peoples verdicts on this, i know there is loads of systems on the market and various things can be done.

thanks for your thoughts martynh