ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full Fat 172 Mk2 Vids

MKIII 138
i have 2 0-100 vids of my iceberg 172MKII really clear and there fast, but i cant get them until saturday there on my mum n dads PC (only just got broadand at my new home lol)

R20GRC said:
no point in that then, we all know MK2's are faster due to the revised induction system :)

pmsl. mk1's are clearly faster.... the mk2's are actually quite slow.

and mk1's have a better feel to the throttle with them not being that stupid Fly by Wire s**t or what ever it is.

put an RS1 up against an RS2 and i know what will win. :approve:

:evil:

Megane Mk4
Dansta said:

and mk1's have a better feel to the throttle with them not being that stupid Fly by Wire sh*t or what ever it is.

I second that ... they are faster, lighter too by all accounts ;)

VaVa
Dansta said:

and mk1's have a better feel to the throttle with them not being that stupid Fly by Wire sh*t or what ever it is.

http://www.picotech.com/auto/applications/electronic_throttle_control.html

;) ;)

Have to agree the mk1 is quicker... it's those basement bargain, cheap and nasty Cups that let the side down... ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Dansta said:

owned.

*ahem*

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Dansta said:

guys, i was 100% joking.

meggerman said:
i have 2 0-100 vids of my iceberg 172MKII really clear and there fast, but i cant get them until saturday there on my mum n dads PC (only just got broadand at my new home lol)

go on then