ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fusion??

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
What are the fusion things like??? and does anyone know any other good makes without breaking the bank?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
what are you after mate, headunits, subs, amps, components etc.

sub and amp wise you can do a lot worse the the JBL 1000watt sub & amp package, for the money its pretty decent. as for headunits i have always gone for alpine

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Yeh well i was thinking the sub, amp, 6x9s, front speakers and tweeter package for £179 ???? where can you get the JBL package from ant how much

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Im a bit confused wheter they are good or not so what would be the best for money (not expensive):
6x9's
tweeters
front components
head unit
subs
amp
????

1.2 Dynamique billabong
dont bother with 6x9's your better having componets in the front, midbass speakers in the back (or 2nd set of componets) and a sub in the boot.

JBL 1000 watt sub & amp package with a box for about £100 on ebay or motorworld (not sure if they still do it)
headunit i would go with alpine, have a look on www.caraudiodirect.co.uk front componets i had mb quart in my old car which were excellent but very pricey the pioneer ones for £69 are a good match with the jbl sub (its what my bro has in his car)

1.2 Dynamique billabong
ebay is the best for it i had dynamat in my car but as your on a budget you may want something cheaper

Works...kind of...
Low end Fusion = Carp
High end Fusion = Very good for the price point

For sound deadening, do a google search for MaxMat. Well priced and give good results.

Clio 16v
the Fusion NV range has had soem great reviews

best bet is to listen to as many systems as you can before deciding on what you want to buy. any good car audio retailer will let you listen to your hearts content.