ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FXX

0409fxxgarage11bynotbla.jpg

0409fxxgarage9bynotblan.jpg

0409fxxgarage5bynotblan.jpg

0409fxxtrack13bynotblan.jpg

0409fxxtrack11bynotblan.jpg

3652075221_134d9d7bef_o_d.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
How many did they make?

Like I said in that top gear thread i've never seen a car look so flat and planted going round a track before, clearly a feat of engineering!

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
does look a sweet car

schumi got a good deal - it was free lol

It's A Reno
Suddenly the Enzo looks a bit lame. ;)

Do the owner's ever get to take possession of them though?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Suddenly the Enzo looks a bit lame. ;)

Do the owner's ever get to take possession of them though?
Get's kept as ferrari iirc and taken to whatever race track the owner is at.

It's A Reno

Yeah, but what I was getting at was do they EVER get them for keeps?
Seems like an odd set up. I wonder if your million is actually for the support and use of, and in x number of years, Fezza get to keep them and sell them for zillions on the open market.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
stunning, afaik they made 30 red and yellow ones and 1 special black one for schumacher

apparently its a testing project for the new supercar f70? (enzo is f60 iirc) so maybe when that hits the market to fxx owners will get to keep their cars and take them home?

Octy VRS
Thing is, you've paid your money for it and to enter the special race events only for MS to be given one and beat everyone at every race.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the back end looks a bit max power tbh, but clearly is an awesome machine. love those glowing brakes

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
the back end looks a bit max power tbh, but clearly is an awesome machine. love those glowing brakes

Agree, if someone just did that to the rear of their Enzo (without the FXX even been thought of) they'd have got ripped to shreds however functional it was.

Monaro VXR
What I want to know is why is the FXX which is not road legal allowed to stay at the top of the leader board but the Caparo T1 which is road legal got taken off? The DBR9 was quicker still and also isn't road legal.

Still though it is an awesome car.

Last edited:
  123D Coupe + MK1 MX5

Wrong, the owners get to use it at whatever track FERRARI is at haha..

Not at the owners discretion where it's driven...

Tangoed Works
last piccy is simply stunning. the fxx is awesome if ugly, should mean the next hyper car ferrari produce is at the pinnacle of engineering technology.

It's A Reno
That's what I love about Ferrari, they don't hold back on technology to make their cars, not the lap of luxury or cossetting, but the ultimate and superlative driving machines, that I can't fcuking afford. :mad: :D

Mustang, S13, AX GT
the FXX shouldn't be on the TG board though as its not road legal
tbh it shouldn't be there anyway, I reckon it was schumi driving it around the track and the difference between schumi and 'the stig' alone would put it above the other times (imo). Also the back end looks a bit Maserati MC12 a wee bit...

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
tbh it shouldn't be there anyway, I reckon it was schumi driving it around the track and the difference between schumi and 'the stig' alone would put it above the other times (imo). Also the back end looks a bit Maserati MC12 a wee bit...

A lot of the times on the board are by the manufacturers test drivers.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I know, but schumacher is probably one of the best drivers in the world I doubt that many manufacturers send F1 champions to top gear ;)