ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Galaxy Empire (iOS/Android)

Anyone else been playing this? It's rather good. It's like a MMO thats set in space where you build up your planet/s and join an alliance then wage wars against other alliances and players.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/galaxy-empire/id462506975?mt=8

Come join the alliance i'm in, currently in the top 40 on the server Ceres. New members often get resources to help get them up to speed. If you do register use the code 26g48904 and you will receive extra in game currency.

Ph1 172.
Why did I read this thread. Sucked me right in, I use to play a browser based games called Planetarion about 10 years ago and it reminds me of that.

M135i
Why did I read this thread. Sucked me right in, I use to play a browser based games called Planetarion about 10 years ago and it reminds me of that.
I used to play that, took some real dedication to finish high in the end of round rankings :eek: