ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gally- you aint got s**t on me!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
:cool:

So sold the impreza as it wasn't practical for me :(
This is my new winter hack for the time being. It's awesome, even tho i feel like a pikey in it and it seems that everybody also thinks that..

it feels weird driving it as its seems quite dated inside but it goes sideways well for a big truck.

so a quick few pics, first one is just for Gally.
e4ac4158.jpg

5fe5729b.jpg

d397bf8d.jpg

afc0ef74.jpg

a9cd9161.jpg

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Re: Gally- you aint got s**t on me!

^ Pmsl

Edit: rich you beat me to post after the pic.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
An M3 to an impreza to this? Jesus christ... What's next a fiat panda?

Didnt want the m3 over the winter, cant fit a MX bike in a impreza, this is perfect for winter and getting the bike around. problem?

when the sun comes back out to play i want to get a vxr8 or maybe a RS4. i change my cars all the time and get what ever suits my needs/budget.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
TBH so would I, my dad has the new shape one of these as a work horse and I used it for a few days... It used more fuel than my m3.

Mini Cooper S
Surely a trailer box on the back would be more suitable and big bull bar on the front would intimidate your friends?

Guzzle Guzzle. Our warrior gets through plenty of fuel a week. It's is good off road aswell, i have parked it in footings before (accidently) and it's easily pulled itself out.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Awesome get some winter tyres on it as well and you'll be able to get to the petrol stations even before the tankers do when it snows ;)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
apparently the tyres on it at the moment are awesome in winter conditions and they have lots of tread left..

Would like to get the bar thingy that goes on the back. i like them and it may come in handy.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
First of all, no.
Second of all, f**k you. I haven't even had a chance to take the bike to a track in it yet. :(