ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Games which will work on computers at work

clio 172
Not sure if this will work but for you guys who work in offices these games are awesome for when you are bored....they work off microsoft excel....let me know if you can't download the attachment

I have more to put on if it does work, will have to do them one by one due to their size

Think this one is crazy golf

Just download it, save it on your computer and either put them on disk and take to work or e-mail them in

ZIPPED FILE SHOULD BE AT THE BOTTOM......LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE.....I GOT SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, TETRIS, AND PACMAN

View attachment golf.zip

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I found that HOMMIII is a brill game for work machines as its a RPG and you can alt-tab out of it easily.. it also runs on linux no probs as most of my machines dont run windows.

1.8 Civic EX
ok so this is a mega old thread but i'm real bored at work lol

bored of the golf game too lol It's excel 2003 i'm using if that makes any difference...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i can't get the CM93/94 to work... any ideas why? the dos says the size of the window is wrong or something? :(