ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Games your most looking forward to..

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
hahahaha yess superb jus re installed it haha. my laptop has 3gig processor but only 125 ram so think wil gt 1gig ram an one of them memory units thn shud b able to run it i hpe, wens new C&C out

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
cliobuyer said:
I hope C&C returns to the Playstation at some point, on the PS3 presumably, as i miss playing it.

yeah i have the first tiberium C&C i thnk on ps1. is well fun, would love it out on ps3 or 360 wen i get one lol i dont know which

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
ralph wiggum said:
generals is superb, I will say the GLA are the best if not just for the workers LOL

can i have some shoes lol

The GLA are gits. Them rocket-buggies are a right pain in the ricker from long range. :mad: :D

I'd say C&C3 and also GTR2 are probably the ones I'm looking forward to the most. I'm also on the lookout for a really good RPG game in either a swords & shields setting or something more futuristic.

D.

Darren S said:
The GLA are gits. Them rocket-buggies are a right pain in the ricker from long range. :mad: :D

I'd say C&C3 and also GTR2 are probably the ones I'm looking forward to the most. I'm also on the lookout for a really good RPG game in either a swords & shields setting or something more futuristic.

D.

scum storm is the sex though, much better than the particle cannon or the nuclear missle

and being china annoys me when they keep saying china will grow strong lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ralph wiggum said:
scum storm is the sex though, much better than the particle cannon or the nuclear missle

and being china annoys me when they keep saying china will grow strong lol

i like the particle cannon - good for taking out power quickly soyou can dominate someone. the yanks are well expensive mind.

My perosnal pref is china!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
superweapons general - so bias. i mean what chance do you have against EMP. and don't underestimate china either.... infantry general can knock your socks off!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
rah i just seen the trailer for Warhammer: Mark Of Chaos another RTS game, looks awesome!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
umm the USA jets r wicked though and the helicopters used to guard stuff mmmm. Also paladin tanks. Wat else umm the like scud launshers but USA ones r cool. jus played it yeeeyy fun a fook

justinRT said:
Isnt it due out in a few weeks?

ill bet a hundred quid it gets delayed for and no exageration here then tenth or eleventh time

seriously this was supposed to have been launched last year LOL then march , then may, then july then septemeber .

Ill believe it when its on sale on the shelves of game or somewhere lol

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Just played TDU (Test Drive Unlimited) on my lunch (Game shop) - Fook me it is class. I was driving a Audi TT 240, so not the best car to have a go in, but graphics, gameplay, realism are all top notch. Looking forward to buying this!!!

Tyson.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
One of the greatest beginings of any game is C&C's

Welcome Back, Commander

Her voice, and what you know lies ahead.. ooo i love it

BMW M4; S1000 RR
TDU is so.... Wooly.

At best I'll buy it, get as many achievements I can and listen to the Mucielago in a straight line, and then send it back.

Online is appalling if that last demo is anything to go by..

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Give the XBox360 a mouse and then launch C+C ;)

I think MS's thinking is disgraceful, we don't want to market it as a PC so no mouse !! I love the pad for every game there is, it's great for pick up and play first persons, and you can be very precise with it, along with driving games. But for point and click... I think it would be next gen with a wireless mouse (keyboard already works) and Command and conquer with voice chat. Nothing would come close. Cept maybe Halo3, or Fable2 or Forza2....

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
dead rising call of duty 3 halo 3 gta and test drive mine should be here thursday or friday wohoo