ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gaming Mice

Lee

BMW M2C
Starting to get a bit serious ain't you youth?

I tired a Razer Diamond back the other day, didn't like the feel of it to be honest, but then I've never got on with Razer mice.

I'm still using the MS one, but then I like the simple design and it fits my hand perfectly.

Don't think you'll be disappointed with the Logitech.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Lee said:
Starting to get a bit serious ain't you youth?

I tired a Razer Diamond back the other day, didn't like the feel of it to be honest, but then I've never got on with Razer mice.

I'm still using the MS one, but then I like the simple design and it fits my hand perfectly.

Don't think you'll be disappointed with the Logitech.

^^^^ - one and the same, aren't they m8?

I'm thinking of going back to the Belkin Nostromo n50 gamepad. When I was bothered to set it up last time, it was a brilliant device when used in combination with a standard mouse. The n52 model is out now, so I may switch to that instead...

D.

Lee

BMW M2C
Maybe they use the same internals?

I got a load of nice gaming pads with the Alienware PCs here. Took one home and have one on my desk, you need a good surface for the mouse.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i looked into this extensively ended up getting the logitech g5, absolutely incredible mouse. After using it, my limited edition microsoft mouse which cost me £50 when i bought it, seemed rubbish. It's not all about the sensitivity though, this mouse really glides over surfaces and even includes different weights so you can customise how heavy u want it. can't recommend it enough.

Not a Clio
i use a Logitech MX700, never had a problem with it and works very well in games.

It's starting to show wear though as the silver finish is coming off. Cost me £70 new about 2 years+ ago.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
r u becomgng a serious gamer clart, whats going on with new g card, new mouse, asking for counterstrike names...etc...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
.Griff. said:
One's Logitech and one's Microsoft.. Quite different!?!?

Hardly. There was a time (not so long back either) where MS kit even kept the Logitech sticker on underneath.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the MS Sidewinder 2 FF stick and the MS Sidewinder FF wheel were simply rebadged Logitech items.

D.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
David said:
r u becomgng a serious gamer clart, whats going on with new g card, new mouse, asking for counterstrike names...etc...

Yeah, never really been into online gaming etc b4, but its a good laugh!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
o dear...u'll b part of a clan before you know it hahahah making macro keys and everthing!! it's good till u get fed up with the 'noob's' hahahah :D

I use a Logitech mx700

Superbly ergonomic with perfect weight for gaming, slips perfectly on my silicon gaming pad with just the right ammount of weight & friction for precise FPS gaming :geek:

I'd like the mx1000 laser guided jobbie, but can be bothered until this one breaks, as it's so good anyway.

Darren S said:
Mmmmm. I've had my optical mouse for about three years now. Maybe an 'upgrade' is now required?!

Roy - how long have you used that MX700, m8?

D.

I bought it new when I built my machine, so probably about 18 months or more. The only problem I've ever had is that sometimes you need to give the connectors a bit of a wipe for it to dock properly and charge, but thats rare and hardly an issue. Battery usually lasts at least a week, or a couple of days if I'm playing games all day long. I generally just pop it in it's docking unit every other night.

Monaro VXR
I use an mx510 fits my hand perfectly. wouldnt get a wireless mouse though everyone i have ever tried annoyed me. The only one i actually liked comfort wise was this one and my old samsung mouse that cost me £5 i didnt find the MS ones nice to hold for my hand so just buy one you find comfy. I dont think you notice a great deal of difference in games with em to be honest although all the extra buttons do come in handy.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Glad you agree wozzaa - I've yet to find a wireless mouse that I can get used to. It's probably just me, but I prefer the 'lightness' of a wired mouse.

That one of Roy's does sound a potential purchase though....

D.

I've never had any lag issues with the mx700, and I like its weight. I find a light mouse gets lifted off the table in frantic FPS sessions. The mx700 is nicely weighted and glides like a dream on a silicon pad.

Last edited:
  EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
i use the mx510 with an x-trac pro hs pad, 8 buttons, 4&5 on the side i use for leaning, quality mouse, i tried the logitech lazer cordless & found a very slight delay in online fps, tried a few razers also & unless you are a pro gamer the 'on the fly' is a waste of time. (i have my mouse sensitivity set very low), personal preference eh