ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave it a clean :)

Motorbikes
And took some pics... I quite like them actually

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

Missed a bit :(
IMG_0889.jpg

Such an unassuming car, you don't expect it to have 200bhp/330lbft. Just remind me never to try it on with you in my Ibiza :(

Very smart. For a repmobile ;)

Ally

Motorbikes
Ally, RR'd at 196.9bhp and 305lbs/ft. Not quite 200bhp but they have been ran at 206bhp also. It gave the owner of an old skool Impreza WRX a bit of a shock the other night, actually left it for dead.

That's still seriously impressive figures. I'm only 158bhp/245lbft (in a lighter car though) but on the move yours must be an absolute beast. Weight matters less for acceleration when you're on the move, or so I've been led to believe...

What are standard performance figures? What do you reckon for yours?

Motorbikes
I dont think weight is such an issue with diesels as they pull pretty much consistantly even with a load. Yours wont exactly be "slow" either though, could probably see off a few supposedly "quicker" cars.

Standard is in the region of 150bhp and most seem to be consistant woth this, but I havent actually checked mine yet.

My box does seem to throw the trip computer out quite a bit though, says 55mpg when actually I'm only getting around 40-45mpg.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Nice :) My mate has the same engine in his 3 door sport hatch. He has a "green box" !?! There is a red box as well? Makes it fly though!!

Motorbikes
Nice :) My mate has the same engine in his 3 door sport hatch. He has a "green box" !?! There is a red box as well? Makes it fly though!!

Snap! I have the red box or CRD2, whatever you want to call it. Greenbox is pretty much the same but gives better fuel consumption.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I like vauxhalls - just a shame you have to bend over and prepare to be get violated when it comes down to depreciation.

Motorbikes
They are very underestimated. I've had a couple of minor niggly problems with electrics which has taken months to sort out, mainly because of the dealers not doing their job properly and also seems to be a comon fault on most of them but otherwise it seems a very well built car... no rattles or anything, no serious issues and so on, seats are comfy, driving position is comfy.. espeically with my new armrest :D