ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave my mates M5 a clean :P

Arctic 182, GTD
Unfortunately I've only got the finished product photos, but I thought I'd give my mates M5 a clean because it was looking soy for it self and seeing as he only uses it like every 2-3 weeks and parks it under a tree at his workshop it was bloody horrible lol. Basically I started off with giving it a light blast with the pressure washer, then a rinse with TFR then washed it with Megs NXT gen shampoo, then clay barred it twice because the sap was being stubborn :-/ then I gave it a wash with autoglym body shampoo, then poor boys black hole, then nattys blue :) this car is a animal and sounds awesome!! I will own one, one day I have too lol
anyway some pics.......

075a5d75.jpg

f72b95a6.jpg

7d560df7.jpg

fae86409.jpg

5da4cb38.jpg

bf4633b5.jpg

Iphone pics sorry........

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It looks good but i'd hate to see that in the sun, claying can inflict some marring especially if a good de-tarring session isn't done first.

Just for future reference.

Arctic 182, GTD
Yeah I'm not the best valeter by far, I can admit that. I've told him he need to get it compounded by a pro really because it does have somer swirls but the paint felt like glass after compared to the sand paper feel before haha and ran out of autosol.. But such a nice car, his brothers got a Porsche gt3 rs and that can't even leave this standing shows how much power these have!