ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave my new....

...Sonus SFX Pro Applicators and Ultimate Ultra-Plush Buffing Cloths a run out today. thought they were top notch!!

this is what I used today...

Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner
Maguiars NXT Generation Tech-Wax
Poorboys Nattys Paste Wax (blue)
Meguiars Endurance Hi-Gloss Tyre protectant Gel
Autoglym Fast Glass

All done by hand. the results....

Picture004.gif

Picture009-2.gif

Picture010-1.gif

Picture022.gif

Picture012.gif

Picture006.gif

Gonna try that P21S next, as im running low on Nattys.

106 GTi
Autoglym cleans well and gives a nice finish after washing, personally I just dislike the lack of Suds.

A slow one :-(
I agree with Rich on the lack of suds... I've moved on from the AG shampoo and found that the Sonus is pretty good. Really want to have a go with the Duragloss shampoo though.

Results above look awesome... a really wet look which is cushty. I'd perhaps ditch the Nxt for a cleanser like Klasse AIO or SRP?

Also I found P21S to look sexual on that blue colour... just durability was cack.

RB 182
Looks a nice finish you have there, top work.

Eddie, I got a sample of the Duragloss from Alex on my last order and I think I might be switching after I've eventually used some ones I've got.

BMW 330D
Looks good mate
Ill have to get round to doing my car in the near future will all these post of car cleaning lol.

106 GTi
The Duragloss is a very nice wash, not used mine for a while now since having Swissol on the 182.