ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave the M3 a good clean :D

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Gave the car a weekend of loving since the weather was nice down here.

Started with a quick wash and clay/de-tar on Saturday afternoon, interrupted by cleaning my mates Focus ST! Then finished it off this afternoon with a quick blast of SRP and some Chemical Guys wax, glass polished, wheels sorted etc.

Couple of quick pictures from the cinema earlier on:

IMG_2514.gif

IMG_2515.gif

IMG_2516.gif

IMG_2517.gif

I've done a few little mods and tidied it up with some resprayed panels etc. Got some 19's in the post to me at the minute with winter tyres on and I think I'll leave it there for this year as I've got insp.2 coming up soon too.

The next year I'll probably throw a few quid at some cool wheels, lowering, exhaust, possibly a wrap too.

Fiesta ST-3
Hmmm, front kidney grilles look a bit strange. Not sure if I like.

Also, awesome that you're getting 19's.

Nice all in all though, I'd love one.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Needs proper sized plates on it all round to make it look a bit more 'adult'.

Nissan 350z
^ Beat me to it. Hero car and hero parking :D

Glad to see im not the only one who uses that parking section, people act like it doesnt exist and i can always find spaces down there :)

Leon Cupra 300
E46 M3's are great cars.

If you put some normal plates on it, lost the Depos and put the standard grill back on it'd be bloody lovely!

As it stands it looks like it's been messed with for the sake of messing!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Like the car but you've ruined the front end for me. But then its your car..:)

Not keen on the Angry Birds pig nose, but otherwise great (apart from the carvery plates).

Definitely now think they look better on 18" rims. Much more 'motorsport' IMO.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
you park like a pr1ck! lol

very nice car though! i dream of having an M3 one day!

I didn't park there, just pulled up as there were no cars knocking about and wanted a couple of pictures!
I know quite a few disabled people so never park in disabled no matter what, the engine was still running and windows open!

I love the Depos, grills and small plate so they're all staying.
18's will be swapped for my new 19's and winter tyres when the weather gets a bit rubbish, will keep the 18's but probably stick with the 19's next year if I get on with them.

Next up, rear LED's, new headlight, foglight and side repeater lenses, then leave it until next year probably.