ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear surround

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Has anyone bought and fitted an alluminium gear surround? I just bought a Richmond one for a 98+ Clio that does not come close to fitting.

If anyone has, where did you get it from as I would really like to find one.

Thanks

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

EvilClio

Thanks

What shape is yours? The one I got sent was rectangle where as it needs to be oval for mine.

yes i got one the same as you greeper 98 onwards me too trying to find one for mine k-tec advertise them but when i contacted them they did not have them might give prima a buzz i would imagine the clio 172 mk 1 has the same oval shape as the clio 172 mk 2?

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Can you keep meme informed on your search, craigy172?

I too will try and contact Prima, will let you know if/when I find one.

yes sure greeper i will keep you informed if i here of any if you contact prima let me know what they say, dont know if they sell just the surround on its own or surround with gaiter fitted to it?

but i will keep searching.

Ad

MK2 FRS

No the gear surround is differnet on mk1 and mk2 172s as it is on all specs. this is beacuse the dash was totally redesigned for the new shape.