ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gearbox bellhousing bolt size

Tomo3292

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 1.6 K4m
Gents anyone shed any light on the bolt size i require for the gearbox bellhousing to block.

Many thanks

Tomo3292

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 1.6 K4m
Ah s**t alright mate.
My building a rally car at the moment.
Sourced a car with no engine and box.
So ive bought them sperately. And now ive come to put them together i have none of the bolts. Im guess 3 on top and a few underneath

Tomo3292

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 1.6 K4m
20160909_145854.jpg

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Yeah 3 on top, 4 across the bottom, a stud and nut either side and 3 bolts for starter motor, I can give you the renault part numbers but I'm struggling at the moment with actual sizes

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Ok I think these are correct, obviously if you can get hold of their sizes then you'll find them cheaper elsewhere

3 bolts across top of bell housing
7703 002 687

4 across bottom
7703 002 961

There are a couple of different part numbers for those above but I believe the ones listed are correct, I'd personally check against your chassis number first though

3 for starter motor
7703 002 710

Hopefully it's of some help

Ads

dan's cast offs.
The different part numbers will probably be for the different head sizes, 13mm or 16mm.