ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gearbox/ Diff on the way out?

172 cup
My cup has recently been pulling to the right upon acceleration, whilst rolling it is fine though.

The tyres are both fairly new and the same on the front, the tracking has been checked and a mechanic cant seem to find any reason for it. He suspects it could be a more serious problem waiting to happen, he mentioned it could possibly be the diff or the gearbox.

Any ideas? Or similar experiences of this?

Regards

Bus w**ker
No experience of that, well except for tracking being out, but my diff/box is fucked and the noise it's making is one that you could miss not to mention the vibration. For your bank accounts sake I hope it's not box related.

PH1 172 Sport
Could be allot of things but I doubt its the gearbox or diff. Try a search as there seems to be plenty on this sort of problem

Skoda fabia Vrs
i had this on my corsa c. changed the 2 front tyres and always pulled to the left after that!! spent a few hundred quid on rack etc and couldnt fix it so traded it in!