ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GEARBOX HELP NEEDED

Clio 182 arctic
Hi guys. tonight the gearbox has failed me. more specifically 2nd gear. i can select any gear except 2nd. it just wont go in and it makes a rumbling feeling. its feels like when you try to put the car in gear without the clutch pressed in and you get that resistance feeling/vibrating. any1 have any suggestions. like i say its just 2nd, the car feels fine everywhere else
cheers for any help
terry

BMW M135i
Couple of hundred sheets to have it done, a decent rebuild is better than a 2nd hand box as thats still and unknown and you won't know if its any good until you have fitted it and tried it really.

182, SQ7, Trafic
Couple of hundred sheets to have it done, a decent rebuild is better than a 2nd hand box as thats still and unknown and you won't know if its any good until you have fitted it and tried it really.

+ inifinity!

Much more piece of mind getting a rebuild!