ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gearbox Rebuild Scotland- Any info

Cullen0406

ClioSport Club Member
Hi, Moved up to Morayshire for work and basically wanting to plan ahead potential things id like doing this year, one being a gearbox refresh, from looking around I know of northloopcup has a good reputation for box rebuilds, I just cant get the box out myself to send it, place I have heard of come up on here is JC Transmissions in Paisley, was wondering of there was any other garages people from this area of the world had used?
Cheers
Ben

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hi, Moved up to Morayshire for work and basically wanting to plan ahead potential things id like doing this year, one being a gearbox refresh, from looking around I know of northloopcup has a good reputation for box rebuilds, I just cant get the box out myself to send it, place I have heard of come up on here is JC Transmissions in Paisley, was wondering of there was any other garages people from this area of the world had used?
Cheers
Ben
You could always just buy a whole refreshed box from @NorthloopCup then swap at your convenience and sell the old? He's a pleasure to deal with and you get a well built box too!

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
There is someone out Turriff way but think its an older guy, just seen him mentioned on forums before. Not the best to get hold of apparently
Think most gearbox builds up this way end up getting sent away. Will you be removing box yourself or having a garage carry out the work?

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
Agency transmissions is another which people send boxes to iirc