ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gearbox Refurb??

E90 320d M Sport
The box on my PH2 172 has started whining this morning, quite loudly and i'm battling to get it into 1st. When it does go in, it crunches.

How much am I looking at to have it removed, refurbed and then re-fitted??

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I use somewhere else that's closer to home (Derby) and he's an ex-Hewlands guy but I hear good things about Agency

Passat
Anyone do this in the Leeds/Bradford area?

Mine is leaking oil. Is it likely to need a full refurb? It's going to Renault tomorrow but no doubt they'll want a fortune.

330i. E30 Touring.
Depends where it's leaking from. The selector area is most common and if so, it's saveable iirc.

Just make sure it doesn't run low- then you'll chance needing a new box

Passat
Well I don't have anything to top it up with so hopefully it lasts till tomorrow morning. It's quite a heavy leak though. Fingers crossed!

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Haha! I'm not sure if they will take it out of the car or not tbh. I never asked with mine as I was taking the box out myself.

Maybe worth asking though.