ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gearbox selector seal kit repair

derv biege barge
Hi all,

I am taking delivery of some millers gearbox oil, new genuine renault passenger side driveshaft and the gearbox selector seal repair kit on Mon 3rd sept, got day off work to do this on 5th Sept.

I'm ok with changing the driveshafts, but was wondering has anyone attempted the gear selector seal kit repair?

How difficult was it and was the outcome any better than before. I'm fed up with it loosing oil so I hope this will work.

If possible does a guide exist? I like to see what I'm up against before I start the work.

I have been trying to ring Fred for a talk through fitting of this part, but can't get hold of him.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
i fitted it. was a bit fiddly but got there in the end. it worked really well. took a few days to settle in. must add that i did mine with the gearbox out.

as far as a guide is concerned there is a website. cant remember the url but i think it is on the packaging. the page is in frenglish but easily understandable.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
linky to website with the instructions? and where did you get the kit from?

cheers

Ben