ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

German p**n thread

CLIO PH1 172
5144031365_0ea0f19a07_b.jpg

4725428575_3dc2e68e33_b.jpg

A4 Avant & A3
Anyone know what these wheels are called:?
5141638472_f70824cc86_b.jpg

I think they're Called 'Long Beach' and are 17" from what i've read they were on the US version of Boras/golfs, i've seen a golf round my way with a set of those on & thought they looked nice (like a larger version of the poor 15" AVUS alloys on my golf!)

Let's cars down when the arches are in that state I like a nice neat edge not one that looks like it's been hit repeatedly with a rolling pin from the inside :(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
that e36 needs at least a bumper respray. your not doing the rat look so stop being a tight c**t and get it done FFS. rare white m3's aswell.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
that e36 needs at least a bumper respray. your not doing the rat look so stop being a tight c**t and get it done FFS. rare white m3's aswell.

but on the other hand its not a concours car.... pretty sure its his daily so why plow loads of money into bodywork thats inevitably going to get damaged... + its not like he's attempting to rat it...

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Every car I've had has been a daily doesn't mean ya drive it round looking a mess. 200 quid would sort it and make it look a million times better.

Adz

Work van
:eek: that e36 is perfection, i came arcoss this e36 not as good as the one above though

RS1.jpg

RS2.jpg

SeanRSroll1.jpg

sj4.jpg

sj1.jpg

also came arcoss these

IMG_1159goodsm.jpg

4312607588_6dc89c508c_b.jpg

4249140381_16493b1658_o.jpg

2830610561_21a2866ed5_o.jpg

is this an a class mercedes ? looks like it but i havent got a clue lol

noblesse-fit-01.jpg

noblesse-fit-03.jpg

Winston would shoot his load over that beemer

Ive been drooling over this for a few weeks now... Ive been waiting for the pictures of the new lows to be posted.. Not sure if im into the new camber on the rear, its abit much for me

I always thought it was just a 328i sport:eek:

f**k the front bumper have you seen how low it is? bet he nearly rips it off daily lol