ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting rid of smoke smell on interior!?

Will a wet vac fix the stench of stale smoke in a car? Or does anyone recommend the odour bombs you can buy?
​Cheers.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A good wet vac on the whole interior including the headlining. Let it get dry for a good week, then chuck a 'fog it' bomb in there. Let it off and shut the doors and don't open them for 24 hours.
Bobs your monk house.

I buy mine from Trafalgar automotive cleaning chemicals. I'm on my phone so can't link you unfortunately. They're only about £12 each.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
A good wet vac on the whole interior including the headlining. Let it get dry for a good week, then chuck a 'fog it' bomb in there. Let it off and shut the doors and don't open them for 24 hours.
Bobs your monk house.

I buy mine from Trafalgar automotive cleaning chemicals. I'm on my phone so can't link you unfortunately. They're only about £12 each.

Boom! No other advice. The cleaning part first is essential.

Carpro do 02pure iirc, similar idea and removes all odours.